It is proven having lots of things on your mind late at night will make you toss and turn on the bed until 5am in the morning. And this is happened to me right now. Yes, I am here writting my first blog in Dec because I couldn't sleep and need to do something to pass the time.
I did not change at all in terms of my characteristic after 2 years of working life. My friends still treated me as cold as before and I really have no clue what to do. I always thought that there is a gap between me and them, a barrier where block our communication.
I am always the one who will be neglected.They stayed close to 3 of them and I am left out. I didn't enjoy today's gathering at all but I pretended to.What is my problem ? I have really tried my best to mix with them but the first sentences came out from her mouth really pissed me off.
Why should all of you have to cling together, why can't you all walk separately, why can't you look at me ?
There was one time I asked a master of feng shui is there a problem with my interpersonal relationship with others. He said not but all depend on one's attitude. I know I don't talk much but I have nothing to say. I really like to be surrounded.Why why why ?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be the most natural of yourself and show to them your natural way... be humble.. be good.. be kind.. think for themselves and i m sure u will get a good gang of friends.. there are billions of people in this world and i m sure u will find some good friends.
ReplyDeleteI know, always put yourself in someone else's shoe.
ReplyDelete